Friday, December 3, 2010

Anthropologie Blast from the past 2006

 I found this Vintage Anthropologie dress on E bay. I believe it's called "Cherry Blossoms" The lady that sold it to me didn't know. It's super feminine and I just love it. It's got a band of ruffles at the bottom and a has some on the chest area. It's a pretty pale yellow with little white blossoms and I guess they are cherries. It is very pretty and I love the fabric. I am really getting into trying to find the vintage Anthropologie and start blogging after I make my finds. If anyone out there has a picture of a vintage Anthpologie send me a message :) Hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. OMG- That was my first ever Anthro dress, and it's still my favorite Anthro dress, even though I now own almost 40 Anthro dresses!!! Love it on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara,
    40 Dresses. WOW! I don't think I have that many but I am trying :) Thanks for the compliment. It's such a sweet delicate dress. You should do a "Bring out your Vintage" day. I bet it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete