Thursday, August 9, 2012

J. Crew Shimmy dress

J. Crew Shimmy dress

J. Crew Shimmy dress by lepetitdraipiere featuring j. crew dresses

I am going to take off the Black sash. It feels too dressey with the black. I am going to wear either one of these two belts or another Brighton belt I own. It's got a bigger buckle and is woven leather. I just bought the Steve Madden Flats. I wanted a pair of Honey colored shoes that can we worn with White Dresses, Shorts, Boyfriend distressed Jeans and my J. Crew Matchstick White Jeans! : ) Summer is so much fun and l love it. If it were up to me I'd live in hot weather all the time. I bought this dress a while back and it is a very delicate fabric. Bit it's very feminine. Hope you are all having a very nice Summer and are enjoying the last day's we have left of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment