Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not Seychelles but just as pretty! Without the huge price tag. :)

These aren't any great designer shoes. But they are very cute. I purchased them because they reminded me of days gone by. I am not old it's just that I had a great aunt who was young in the twenties. She dressed really classy with dresses that were from the roaring 20's. These brought back memories of the stories she used to tell me when I was growing up. I remember playing in her closet and wearing her high heeled peep toe shoes that had these high heels! and wearing her beautiful clothing.She was one of those early trend setters Anthropologie would have been her signature wardrobe. Because that's what she would have looked like now.  I adore these shoes. They have a lovely Orange/ Gold hue to them. I am planning a very special dress for these. It has to have that vintage look to it. I'm going to look high and low, I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment