Thursday, October 21, 2010

Seychelles- Cute as a button!

I found these cute Seychelles on E bay. Aren't they adorable? I was really happy to finally get them. I have been trying to find a decent pair and I wear a size 6 and these are hard to come by in this size. I also notice that they run a bit big. By at least a 1/2 inch. Next time I will have to go with a 5 1/2. Ouchy! That's tight. But these aren't that bad as I can still walk in them. But I thought this look was for me. I have my eye on The  Seychelles Box stepin Yellow or powder blue. I just  haven't had much luck in finding them on Endless or even Zappos They only have 7 and 8's. They've sold out of the small sizes. Anyway, These will work just fine :)  I am a prolific treasure hunter and will find my shoes. It's just a matter of patience. If anyone has a pair they want to part with let me know !Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment