Friday, January 7, 2011

One of my many wants comes true again Circa 2007

Kitttatinny Sweater Skirt 2007
I found this one today As a "buy it Now" I was almost like a John Wayne with that  gun trigger. Couldn't hit it fast enough. I found the catalog 2007. It retailed for $148.00. I love the gray and the giant yarn flowers with beautiful detail. The model is wearing it with black leggings and a red Cowl neck Tee. I'm not much into cowl necks so I will go the route of something more my taste.Like maybe a  Red Molded and Melded Tee if I can find one or run over to Anthropologie or J.Crew and check out what they have. But this is a keeper! *smile*

1 comment:

  1. cute skirt!!! haha i love you John Wayne reference with the gun trigger :D
    when you find the perfect tee, please post a pick of the outfit...you will look soo cute :0)
    ♥Meg

    ReplyDelete