Saturday, January 8, 2011

Taps, Reveille, And my House

No Pictures to post :( Just another Saturday at home. Taking care of my puppies. Cleaning my house and catching up with my friends. Changed into my lazy day clothes. Hence no great pic.Went to my local Starbucks and got me a peppermint Chocolate with whip cream.Today we finally got some much needed rain, I live on a very busy street, So when it rains and the traffic comes by you can hear the cars tires sloshing in the rain water. very soothing sounds to me. The traffic starts slowing down about midnight. With the occasional speeder roaring down the street.We have several  trains that comes by every night at the same time and we can hear them from a distance. I love the sound of trains.I also live close to an Army base and I get to hear them play taps every night at 10:30 and again at 11:00.I get woken up  every once in a while by the Cannon at 5:30 AM. Followed by Reveille. Never a dull moment. Right now my chimes are singing their happy melody they reside underneath my bedroom where my back porch is. All in all it's been a really nice day. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment