Friday, January 28, 2011

OODD --Trying to copy the look , Minus the Cute guy

Cute Outfit
I have been trying to find the exact shoes for a while to no avail. But I think My shoes worked well enough. They are by Pink. Cutest shoes, They are a very pretty Pumpkin-Orange color with ribbon and Buttons. I really love this picture. Reminds me of college days and I like the preppy look. I believe this is a J. Crew Picture and I really like this particular look for me. Although I am not a tall girl sad to say. But that doesn't mean I can't try.
 I tried to make it interesting with a pink belt since I couldn't find the pink shoes. or the exact sweater.  I am looking. I get pretty ODD about stuff like this sometimes. I really like wearing this particular blue jean skirt because it's so versatile. Can pretty much do whatever with jean skirts. Pair them with Flats, Boots, Leather Flip Flops from J. Crew which are my favorite in the summer, Which by the way today was like. Pretty warm so I decided what better way to dress than this :) I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. But till then I think we still have a while to dress in our tights, boots and layers!


No comments:

Post a Comment