Friday, March 25, 2011

OODD Stone And Cloud Skirt and Getting ready for Fiesta Week!

Oldie From Odille
Nature Trail by our House
Hi Ladies, Happy Saturday :) How are you doing? We went scouting for a pretty place to take our pictures today and decided to go to a nature trail that is really close to our home. Today I decided to wear my Stone and Cloud Skirt by Odille. Oldie from 2006 I think. I really love the Neutral colors. It also has a good weight to it and the prettiest buttons on the side. I wore it with a  J. Crew Ruffles tee and another Odille blouse. Also an older piece. It has a really pretty ribbon tie up front. And wore my Target Wedges in a taupe color that happens to match the skirt. I have to say  we were kind of in a hurry today. Took my girl Puppy Chloe to the vet. Then rushed home, Dropped her of and ran to take these pictures before we lost the sun. The weather here has been awesome. Hence the hair is up. We get pretty humid here. Ew!! We expect it to be in the 80's tomorrow. Our Yearly  Fiesta is coming soon. I posted about San Antonio having a big, big celebration Called Fiesta Check my link to get a small history on it., And we will be getting ready for our River walk Night Parade.We have 3 parades in all. I will talk about it as it gets closer. I hope you like these pictures. We took several but these were my two favorites. I hope you all have a great weekend <3 And stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit Gabby! I love your hair up! Looks great:) Fiesta sounds fun! It's great that all of the funds that are raised during Fiesta go back to the citizens. How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen :) Fiesta is fun! It's a big deal here. I am looking forward to it. Thanks for the sweet comment on my hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet- love the simple colour (or not colour!) scheme!

    ReplyDelete