Friday, December 9, 2011

Mompos Dress "Your Mine"

Found This Yesterday!



Yes! I found this dress! I have been looking on Ebay and they are quite pricey. I was looking on Roxy's website and found the dress there. someone was selling hers and I sent her an email. And to my surprise she still had it. In my size too. I hope that it is all that I think it will be. My Fiance bought this for me and he is looking forward to seeing me in it. May put out some pics in my New dress. Although it's already cold. I may have to wait till spring. I am just Thankful that he sprung for it.  Since we are saving for my car.I blogged about this dress back in April. Long time ago. See? I'm always late in the game, But being patient pays off. A Now to find the perfect shoes! It has been cold and we are still trying to get our Engagement pictures done. Having a really busy week. Many Happy goings on :) Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful!! The trade board is such a fantastic place,and I've had nothing but great experiences with all the many people I've purchased from! I posted on the looking to buy about even just a little scarf I wanted and got an offer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it though? Did you ask for an elephant scarf? I saw someone looking for one and it was beautiful. The trade board is great! I have save a lot of money, I really don't have much and save for my wants as much as possible. I am looking forward to receiving it :)

    ReplyDelete