Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Sailor Dress & Pretty Handbag
Love this Cutie
Just saw this article about Jason Wu for Target. This line is set to begin on Ferbruary 5th. Apparently the Sailor Dress  above will run at about $40 and the  Handbag for $50. They look awesome and I for one will be on the lookout. Apparently the Missoni Line was a complete success. Has anyone purchased anything aside from the Missoni lately? I went into the store yesterday but we were in a rush so I didn't get to see the new items that they may have, I am totally looking forward to the  Jason Wu line. I'm also looking forward to owning something that is affordable and give the wallet a break. The dress at the bottom is too short for my taste but, I'm sure some of you will look really cute! Click on the links under Sailor dress and Missoni So you can read about what they have to say :) have a great evening ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment