Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hair cut? Like Jennifer Aniston's

Love her hair
My hair it's a bit longer now
She Is my Favorite actress. I love her sense of style. Very casual. Yes, She wears some awesome clothing I could never afford. But she is such a genuine person. I have seen her on TV. And she just seems so genuine. She is a great philanthropist. I know there are many women out there that just do not like her. I don't know why. I think she's beautiful, talented and I would love to meet her one day. I am thinking of cutting my boring long hair and cutting it this short. I don't know though. I can do so much with my hair which is now close to my waist. But I am also getting bored with the long hair. I have to wash it, Blow dry it, Flat Iron it and it takes a long time. Then comes the make up. I would love to have shorter hair. It would still be the same amount of detail, But my hair would be shorter. I wish I knew for sure that I will not be making a mistake by cutting it off! Once it's done it's done. If you have an opinion or have recently cut your hair let me know. I am so ready to do this. I don't have her beautiful thick hair either. So, Let me know if you are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment