Friday, August 17, 2012

Alice in Wonderland and my Shoes in RL.

Finally got my shoes out. I wanted to show you how cute they are.I am wearing them tomorrow with a dress I bought at Target. Since the dress is long and I am so short this should help. :)

 You all know my Love of Alice in Wonderland. I love her and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.  I found her in a local shop here. She watches over my perfumes ;)
I put her in our bathroom because I thought she'd look really cute by the mirror. I hope you all are having and have a wonderful weekend. We just got back from a really late dinner. But it was worth it. Took out the Smart car with the top down jamming to Michael Jackson....I miss him <3 Have a wonderful relaxing weekend. I am planning to have a fun one myself!
My Shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment