Saturday, August 18, 2012

All Things Nautical

Wear mine like this with my Steve Madden "Kingdom" Flats

Love my Dress

Really Cute
I have had fun wearing my nautical outfits this summer. The shoes I don't own but I think they are really cute. I don't know if I will buy them though. I think they are very specific to a look. Right? Striped shoes are kinda hard to match. Unless it's Jeans and a white top. Or white Jeans a white top and a Blue Jean Jacket. But I don't know. I am bad with shoes that have designs on them. Such as these.  I purchased the Steve Madden Kingdom Flats  and I wear these dresses with them. I really like them. The right color honey with the right leather skinny belt. Love!! At the moment I am having a Love / Hate relationship with Summer.  It is so hot here and Texas get's in the 3 digit's hot. So we need some cool weather. It rained tonight and I am happy. Autumn is awesome! I love Fall, But. Hate, hate Winter,  Although we have the mildest winters here. I have enjoyed my J. Crew dresses and won't be wearing them till next summer. Of course by then I will look like a dinosaur. lol. Right now though I am just trying to keep track of other blogger's and their amazing wardrobes. I can't possibly afford any of that stuff. But I have fun seeing beautiful clothing on other women that look pretty in them. I for one am just happy to buy what suits me and trying to save some cash. As you know I am an eBay fan. I save loads of money even if I have to wait months before I get it. By them it's old news. But I am okay with that. I am just sailing along :) Have a Great day ladies. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment