Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pablo Neruda - Picture Heavy - My favorite Poet

1904 - 1973






Sweet Love

Just wanted to share my Love of my favorite Poet. Pablo Neruda. I love his Poetry
Born Neftalí Ricardo Reyes Basoalto.  Neruda won the Nobel prize for Literature in 1971.He died when he was 69. Too young if you ask me!  We had a lovely evening yesterday with lots of rain and I pulled out one of my Neruda Books, I like to read when it's rainy and or cold.( Yesterday being a rainy day ).  I will usually cuddle up with my favorite blanket and some coffee. And just read on and on... His Poems  are really beautiful. I took some small snippets for you to enjoy. I hope you enjoy this post as I love poetry and he is my favorite. I also love E. E. Cummings as well. As William Wordsworth too. I hope that if you stopped by you enjoyed my pictures. I tried to capture his words with pictures. Enjoy! 

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment