Friday, December 23, 2011

At Last, My Love has come along

At Last Lyrics by Etta James

At last, my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Oh, yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clovers
The night I looked at you
I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to rest my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
Oh, yeah when you smile, you smile
Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At last


This is going to be my Wedding song. I am getting ready to start looking for my wedding dress. We haven't set a date yet. As we are planning on moving perhaps to Dallas Texas. Until then Ladies I will keep you posted. My Engagement pictures will be taken Christmas Day. I am really excited! My New mother in law to be is the most wonderful woman in the world. She calls me "Her Little Girl" I adore her!

2 comments:

  1. so happy for you- it sounds like you've been embraced by your new family! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you as well. And yes they have. We are very happy. We are planning our day in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. I will be posting pictures of their Ranch and all the horses they have :) Thank You for your well wishes

    ReplyDelete