Thursday, September 2, 2010

On my way

I am just beginning this blog and I am going to be taking baby steps. Right now I am waiting on a auction to end and am anticipating a great Find. ( will tell you later) And will post a pic. I do not have a boat load of money but I consider myself a great huntress. I can spend the day looking through my favorite haunts and fetching great designer stuff. Usually I'll make a day trip to Austin where they are very metro and edgy in their clothing. Austin is a very Laid back city full of people who have wonderful taste in clothing and in food.I usually have a light lunch and start  on my journey. I find amazing designer goods and I come home loaded down with bags full of goodies.Such a Trina Turk, Marc Jacobs and Vera Wang. And Many more! I am also a great fan of Ebay. I think I'm actually a bit addicted to it. But Oh! so much fun. I am very picky about the things that I look for. I am going to try to make my presentations  to you as nice as I can. Be warned I am not a professional photographer. I am just here to see if there are other women out there who appreciate a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment