Saturday, November 20, 2010

Anthropologie Budding T Straps on E bay!! Finally The "IT" shoes

I finally found them. I have been waiting forever seems like. It took forever for this listing to end. Seems everyone is on the prowl for these rarebeauties.They are few and far between on E bay. I can't believe people are selling theirs.I would never sell mine. I plan on wearing them a very long time.  They seem to go with all of my Anthropologie outfits and so much more. I also purchased the Rensselaer T Straps too NWT & box at a great price. I am waiting for the Anticipation Shoes too come out.Seems like Anthropologie runs out of small sizes fast :( But!  I have a seller on E bay waiting to find me a pair :) Nice. Anyway, I just wanted to share my finds.....Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment