Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My cheetah brown kind of day


 This is my outfit today, My post dentist check up. It's damp, wet and cold. So I went for the brown colors. I am wearing an array of different clothing today. But it feels great. And I got loads of compliments from all of the dental hygienists. They loved my shoes. I am wearing the new Wedges by Crocs. They are very comfortable.They  look like the wedges by Target but are way more comfortable. Crocs have been turning out some really nice looking woman's shoes.And the best part is they don't look like cheap shoes. They are a suede like material and are really pretty.
I am also wearing a J.Crew top that I picked up a few weeks back. I hadn't figured what to wear with this color, But seems like the cheetah print picks up on this lovely shade of dark pink. It  has these lovely droplets of glass that fall underneath the flowers.I paired it with  a J. Crew brown cardigan and and am wearing an  Ann Taylor Cheetah print pencil  skirt. I have lost weight I think. It's a bit Big I see. I have been wearing my usual 6. But I wore a 4 the other day and it felt like a better fit. I may have to go back to my seamstress and get it altered. I am also wearing my Anthropologie belt. A smorgasbord of clothing. Anyway, My visit went well and now I'm home and getting ready to do my thing. All of you have a wonderful day. Have some Christmas shopping to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment