Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OODD Sunwashed Dots Dress

Today was a really nice day.Not cold at all.About 72 degrees. So I decided to wear this combo. My Sun washed  dots dress. In keeping with the fall look I decided to wear a chartreuse colored sweater from J.Crew and My Flats are from The Gap. I have been trying to find a pair of chartreuse colored flats with no luck. But I will find them. Just a matter of a bit of patience.Didn't do anything special today. We just decided to go out to dinner and I wanted to wear a cute outfit. Dentist Appointment tomorrow. I am so afraid of going to the dentist! I only have 1 cavity. First one ever. I am a bit bummed about it but that's pretty good right? Have never has cavities EVER. I am a prolific flosser. But anyway, Hope someone likes this combo. Let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am the girl you talked to in Toronto today- fun blog!! Did you find the skirt??

    Laura xoxo

    Gracefullysearching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:)
    Thanks for stopping by. No, I sent u an email. I'm visiting your blog next. Keep an eye out for me.

    ReplyDelete