Friday, December 31, 2010

Peppered and Stripe Skirt, Last outfit for 2010. Happy New Year!

This is my last outfit of 2010. The Peppered and Striped Skirt with a Gray Deletta top. And the Pick a Bunch Cardigan. I didn't quite capture the shoes as I am trying to learn how to do this on my own with the help of my new Tripod. So please excuse my ineptness...I went to the local Forever 21 store to see their jewelry dept. I had to leave. The sales girl told me to wait for people to get back to school, I bet. It was just way, way, too packed and the lines were super long. Ended up at J.Crew. Purchased a Double Serge Pencil skirt in the Bronzed Ochre. And a Ruffled Strata Cardigan in gray. Nice catch for my last shipping trip of the year. Well, Happy New Year to everyone. Stay Safe. <3

2 comments:

  1. hope you have a **HaPpY hApPy NeW yEaR** :) and all your wishes come true! have a super great evening :0)
    ♥Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, now I wish I had the pick a bunch cardigan! I just received the peppered skirt the other day...
    Those seychelles are pretty awesome...I need yellow shoes too, you know, to go with my ochre pencil skirt (it is the best- you'll love it!)

    ReplyDelete