Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Four If By Sea and Italy

This is what I decided to wear Inspired by Anjali at Goldenmeans I decided to join the crowd. Although my crowd is pretty small. I hadn't worn this skirt thinking maybe it looked to summerish? But I thought it looked really good on her so why not. I couldn't figure whether to wear my Gray suede shoes or my black ones, I picked the gray because the black seemed to strong against the gray stripes. But In the picture the shoe seem to light. Oh well, live and learn I guess. I have to say I truly love this skirt. I don't think I will ever get rid of it. EVER! It's so feminine and so pretty. I hope you all like it. I am wearing A J. Crew Tee underneath. It looks really nice with the stripes because it's got the same colors. I am still trying to get the hang of the tripod. I am not as brave as some of you all that actually go out and take pictures. I'm pretty self conscience. Goodnight ladies
The whole Enchilada!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the grey shoes with it- I also adore this skirt. I think I first saw it on Ashley at Anthropologie Girl in the spring and immediately saved it to my ebay searches. Haven't got it yet, but I'm happy you do!

    I love the way the floral on your t-shirt mixes with the map lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, You Just missed one on EA too. It went for $90. I'll keep my eye out for one and let you know :) And Thank You <3 Loved that Gray outfit yesterday. Classy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay :) I'm glad I could inspire you! But you were the one who originally inspired me to pull mine out when I saw you mention it in a recent post!! =) And oh, I own this sweater too but haven't used it in ages -- you're inspiring me again I think to find a way to wear it soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anjali :) I'm sure your going to come up with a good one. Isn't it the prettiest? I really like it. I don't know what else I'm going to wear it with but I'll find something eventually. Looking forward to one of your awesome and always beautiful outfits.

    ReplyDelete