Sunday, January 30, 2011

OODD And a Boba Fett



This was my outfit today. Pretty Basic. Nice day too! I got to wear my Stuart Weitzman ( Alex Wedge) Sandals. Made famous by Jennifer Aniston. I love them. I wore the Chantilly Begonia Poncho With my Antik Jeans and a white Gap tee. Nothing Fancy just had a great  day. Went to the Cheese Cake Factory and had a slice of Cheesecake. Lemon- Rasberry. Yum! Then went to pet store. Get my little girl Boxer some vitamins. She is a 6 month old. I'll post her on here one of these day's. She is too cute.

 


The Boba Fett in the background made the cut because right now this is the only room in the house that's safe. We have kitties. And didn't want them to Scratch this. I purchased this as a gift. And don't want him destroyed. He's going in the game room. MEN! He'll be gone soon. I hope.

4 comments:

  1. Your top looks very pretty. I like the sandals too! It sounds like a great day. The lemon-raspberry cheesecake sounds so yummy! I hope you post a pic of your boxer soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin, It was a good day,Was about 70 Degrees. which for January I really good. Thanks for the comment. I love the top. Very Feminine. As to my Boxer she's adorable. I'll post her here so you can see her. She has a Boyfriend. I also own a BIG BOY Boxer. You'll see them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, 70 degrees sounds really nice! I'm excited to see your dogs! I have 3 myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Well, I can see 2, I believe...I guess we are a couple of Doggie Mommas...LoL..I'll Post them Tomorrow, My little girl has a Vet visit. Plus they are asleep. But you'll soon see them. BTW...Their Names are Cinnamon Toast & Chloe. :)

    ReplyDelete