Friday, February 18, 2011

Budding T Straps, Warm pretty day!

My Simple outfit for Friday
Dope! My camera did this too fast!

My Cuties
Hey Guys! :) Today was better. Woke up and we had another warm day. Warm enough that I whipped out my budding T Straps. I haven't been able to wear them. And they are too cute not to wear, But the wet and cold are a bit harsh for these shoes. I am really glad we are warming up here. I am so tired of wearing boots and Uggs. Not that I don't like wearing boots. I am just totally ready to start wearing the cute dresses, skirts and shoes. I decided to dress pretty casual.Almost a bit too. Not exactly blog worthy I think. But It's not always about just the most glamorous, Pretty stuff. I sometimes just wear stuff like this. I am wearing a J. Crew Piped and Twisted Pocket Cardigan, J. Crew Drawstring soft Jeans From 2010. And my J. Crew jeweled sash belt. And my Budding T  Straps. These shoes are so adorable. I don't think I have another pair that are this cute.Although I am pining, pining away for the Peppermint Swirl Spectator shoes. Been looking for these forever. I post it on EA. Almost every week.Hopefully I will  find them one day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh the t-straps are to DIE for, Gabby! Jealous of them AND your fair weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) MonkeyFace
    Aren't they cute? I was one of the unlucky ones that didn't get these ASAP. But Finally scored them on E Bay. They are so Pretty...I get loads of compliments. Mostly from Old ladies. Young ones give me that L@@K!

    ReplyDelete