Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fulmar Part Deux and The Wizard of Oz

Well, I went over to a friend's house for some Girls night watching a movie. And I really didn't want to change my outfit.. I just wanted a warmer Cardigan as I was wearing my Jean Jacket and it was a bit colder, So,I decided to pair it with a J. Crew Cardigan. It has a whole lot of ruffles up front and the color is a soft cream color like the birds on the Fulmar skirt. Just a different look. We had fun catching up and then watched The Wizard of Oz. Talk about a chic flick.... "There's No Place like Home" Aw....I love the Scarecrow!

5 comments:

  1. What a great movie! Sounds like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. I am heart that fulmar skirt sooo much, been trying to track one down on ebay for years. how did you manage to find yours? btw, I am super shy too and don't show my face on my blog. :) p/s i saw your profile pic and you're so pretty. have a fabbity fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa :) Thank You for your sweet comment. Try going to the Website Effortless Anthropologie. It's run by Roxy. Women go there to Buy, Sell and trade. I have found many nice things there. I'm sure you already know. As to not showing my face? That's as much face as I am willing to show :( Just an introvert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty- I love it with the pink.

    Man, I am falling in love with mint for spring!! Though I have no idea how to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, That sounds like a great color. I've been noticing other blogger"s mentioning *Mint* in their wardrobe, Hmm? That's a tricky color. Maybe something in the pastel colors, Baby Yellow, Baby Pink. You'll find something you are great at putting your outfits together. And you have killer clothes :)

    ReplyDelete