Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Some delightful gifts

Ann Taylor  Antique Laced Tiered Skirt
Love these!

Valentino Rock Stud  Flats
Yes! These two were just some of the goodies I received for Christmas From "My Santa" I had posted on my blog about the other shoes I wanted. But they seem to be totally gone. So he went and search and found me a pair of these in the nude and flats. He say's I look cute in them. I'm not going to argue. And the skirt is something I showed him a while back and his mother is an avid Ann Taylor shopper and bought it for me. Isn't she sweet? So these are just some of the things I received and I feel blessed to have my sweetheart think of me and find something that was practically impossible to find. Plan on wearing them this summer!Thank You S. I love You!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, the shoes are beautiful- I love gold accents on neutral tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sarah, I love them <3 I am waiting patiently for Spring. I Love Valentino!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unique! Love the gold :) Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, Sorry for the late reply! I guess i haven't been checking on my comments. Thank You <3 And, happy super late New Year to you! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Megan - Thank You. I've been looking for these forever!
    Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi gabby - they're stunning! may i ask how you sized in these? thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :) PHIPHI, I wear a 6 and they fit perfect! They are a 5 1/2. If I had gotten a 6 I think I would be swimming in them. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete