Tuesday, July 17, 2012

End of a Relationship.



My daughter found this on the web and I thought it was both funny and sad at the same time. I know we women get very emotional during a break up. We cry and takes us a long time to get over it. ( sometimes ) But women don't tend to dwell. We deal with it, Cry to to our best friends ( male or female ) And just do other things to keep our minds busy. Meanwhile...Our x's are out there having a great time ( living the life) and just having a blast with their new found freedom. Or new love interest. How many of you have been left by a guy? I have, When I was a teen, As a young adult, and as an adult. How many of you had the guy come back months later ( even years ) asking you to forgive him. I have. And I am sure you have as well. I just thought this was a very interesting way of seeing what really is. Men don't move on. Not deep down. They hang on to the memories. And for some reason never get closure. Does that make sense? They feel compelled to come by and try to find out what went wrong.
As much as they would like women to think they don't. I love the movie "Someone like you " With Ashley Judd. The one where she writes an article about  women being "Old Cows" And that men see us that way? When they tire of seeing the same ole woman? Everyday ? So they go looking for the "New Cow" Some will be happy with the "New Cow".  But some will want the "Old Cow" back. But she has long moved on. Anyway.....I saw this  and thought it would maybe help someone out there who is crying for some guy. Ladies, You'll have the last laugh. And if he left you for someone else? You deserve better. Life is too short. Hope this at least helps someone feel a little better. Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment