Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tall glass of Lemonade or Watermelon Agua Fresca

xanadu Basil and Grapefruit Cocktail
Good old fashioned Lemonade
Tomato, Goat Cheese Prociutto  Tarts
Watermelon Agua Fresca
Just thought I'd post this array of Summer drinks  for you to enjoy looking at or perhaps entice you to make. There is nothing better than enjoying the outdoors with friends. Eat, Drink, And just spend time together. I got these images from another blog that looks amazing  Jacob's Kitchen  The tarts look delicious! I am going to go and check out more of his recipes which look so good. He likes Ina Garten and Nigela Lawson as do I.I love to entertain and cook. We try to enjoy our summers and spend time together. Along with my love of clothing I love cooking and eating good food. I hope you are all enjoying your Summer and getting the most of it. For me personally, It doesn't last long enough. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment