Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Anthropologie Overdose :)

I made some really great buys today!!! Yay! I got dressed and practically ran to my Mall. But I did it! I found the Babergh dress. First I called the anthropologie store and a guy answered, I asked if they had the dress and they said. "Oh we only have a size 0 and a size 12 and the size 12 is being purchased right now" I am not a 0 and Definitely not a 12. :( so...He told me he'd call if he could find a 6 somewhere else. I wasn't going to give up so I called "Anthropologie" In New York. They had 1. So I ordered it. Happy as could be I still decided to go check out the mall anyway to see if I could get some of my favorite cardigans. Just as I was leaving the house. The guy calls and tells me " I found your 6" I was OMG!! now I have 2 of these on muy hands. Oh well, Looks like one is going on E bay :) So anyway, It turned out to be a great day for me. Found These 2 dresses. And 3 of my favorite sweaters, which I will post in a bit. I am home and they are home as well. Now to find a good reason to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment