Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Anthropopologie Sale!!! Ahhhh!!!! Wearing my Rick Owens today

This is my Rick Owens outfit. I have professed my love for his clothing. It's very drapey soft and all together the most awesome fabrics.Once you get your hands on just one of his pieces it's addicting. I always feel so good when I wear his clothing.Like a Goddess. I am wearing it with my J. Crew Sandals.Rick Owens should really be worn with Jeffrey Campbell shoes or other great designer shoes  But! today is a walking all over day so I decided to be a bad girl and just wear my sandals from J. Crew. Found a bunch of beautiful clothing. Sweaters, Dresses  "The Babergh" I  find it really weird that At Anthropologie when you ask them what you are looking for they all say the same thing. " I don't know what that dress or what sweater that is" Weird!!! They only know when you either describe it or give them a number. I will post them tonight! I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment