Friday, August 3, 2012

INDULGY - Picture heavy but worth it

Shoe Love

No kidding

So Beautiful

Flowers!
A Crown
Beautiful Diana

Lovelies

Pillow Heaven

Gorgeous

I wish I had this lovely


I Love this bed
I recently discovered Indulgy Website I am in  love with it. I have so many pictures I have saved on my account. You should check it out. The pictures are so beautiful and some are simply breath taking. There are pictures of food and some have the best recipes and I am already going to try some. I love cooking and some great cooks are on here. I hope you enjoy the pictures that I picked. My account is Sweetnovember09.If you decide to open an account come by and follow mine, This is such a creative outlet and I am all for being a creative person. I get so many Ideas for my home and for the "foodie" in me. hope you have enjoyed this piece. I am trying to diversify my blog a bit. With things I love besides just clothing as there are more facets to me other than that. But trust me! I will be posting my Latest pictures of my latest finds :) Enjoy ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Are you on Pinterest? If not, you should check it out:) Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen ;) No. Not yet. I am just on Polyvore and Just discovered Indulgy. It's so pretty! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you and Ben and the pups are all doing good :)

    ReplyDelete