Sunday, August 5, 2012

J. Crew 2012 Catalog With a cute DIY- Thanks J. Crew Afficionada

2012 - Love the Polka Dots

Fun Project ( Heart on Your Sleeve ) 

Wearing the Chambray with My Cargo's
I found the New Fall / Winter J. Crew Catalog on J Crew Afficionada's Website  The new Catalog has some to die  for clothing. The Second picture  I posted has a cute DIY for the J. Crew Chambray Shirt.It has instructions on how to! Here is a link. J Crew DIY Heart on Your Sleeve  It's from J. Crew's  The ( UnOfficial ) J. Crew Blog 770/ Behind the Line. I am going to try it with mine. I wanted to say Thanks to J. Crew Afficionada for having the Catalog section for us to take photo's from her flickr account. She asks for a small donation and I am going to do my part.( And if you feel compelled too please do). It's lots of work for her to keep us all informed. And all of us J. Crew Addicts should donate.  I am going to be using the 2012 pictures for the stuff that I love! <3 Hope the DIY helps some of you be creative with your wardrobe. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment