Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love.....

What to say *Sigh*

This is so Beautiful
I Love this Sketch

Hello to my Blog friends. I have been gone so long that I forgot I had my blog. I am working now,  I love my job. I have been having the best time. I adore the people I work with and my Bosses are the best! I also wanted to just post about my favorite subject. Yes, LOVE. As you all already know I am engaged and plan on getting married. This person is the Love of my Life. I go to sleep thinking of him and wake up to his voice on the other side of the phone. Saying "Good morning Baby" I love him!! I miss him! He travels and is gone 5 days a week. Our weekends are spent attached at the hip. Of course if I am not at work. But he is there to pick me up and takes me to eat after. He kisses me every morning when he wakes up. This is the person that I was born to be with. I am always talking about him on my Polyvore and I am sure they get sick of hearing my stories...LoL. This is just a small token of my Love for him. I won't get to see him till Friday. But I will be waiting for him to get home and go have fun. We usually go to the movies on Friday nights. I am off this Friday night. Just wanted to touch base with the girls that I talk to on here. I wish I had more time to do my blog stuff like I used to. But my priorities are different now,  So not much time to take pictures :(  I visit my faves and say hi :)  So, Until then I am off to sleep. I have work tomorrow. My life is full and I am happy. I wish the same for all of you. I hope that you all have someone who put's wind in your sails. Because I have love that is like that. Have a Great week. And to my LOVE. I love you with all of my heart. I will see you Friday. <3 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gabby!

    Just wanted to say *hi* and I can tell you are soo happy :D

    I'm glad things are wonderful for you!!

    Have a great week Sweetie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Megan!! Hi :) Yes, I am truly happy. Thank You for stopping by.I hope you and your mother are doing good. I think of you often. Have a great weekend. You are always so sweet <3
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete